Sat, Feb 11|
WSR Snow Pitch Snocross Race at Basha Memorial Park - Corner Brook - February 11, 2023 - Pre-Registration
Time & Location
Feb 11, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Corner Brook, 30 Wellington St, Corner Brook, NL A2H 6V8, Canada
About the event
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR: Snow Pitch 2023 - Snocross Race at Basha Memorial Park - CORNER BROOK
ANY SLEDS REGISTERING THAT DO NOT MEET THE CLASS CRITERIA WILL BE DELETED, NO EXCEPTIONS!
2023 RACE REGISTRATION NOTES:
****** ATTENTION REGISTRANTS - Please ensure to read Race Rules and Race Class Regulations ******
**WSR RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED; PLEASE ENSURE SLEDS MEET MODIFICATION & FLAP LENGTH REQUIREMENTS. **
1. Please review classes as there have been some changes to classes.
2. Pro-Am Racers CANNOT race in the Sport Class. Sport Class is an entry level class.
3. For this race ONLY, no aftermarket exhaust cans are permitted. Aftermarket pipes must be installed into the stock exhaust can. No twin pipes will be allowed for this race only.
3. NO OPEN MODS/TWIN PIPED SLEDS IN ANY CLASS BESIDES OPEN CLASS! **IF you are a first time racer with an Open MOD/Twin pipes, you must race a sled in Sport Class that meets that class criteria. No Exceptions!
Race registration will be completed on Friday, February 10th from 7:30PM to 9PM at WSR Office, 74 Broadway across from the WSR office. Tech Inspection will be on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH FROM 11AM-12:PM. Please have your Tek-vest presented for review during Tech Inspection.
During the race registration at Club 74, Racers will:
- Review their class entries
- Pay for their registration fees
- Pay for pit passes
- Recieve Tech Inspection Sheet
Important: Once tech inspection is completed on Saturday morning, the sheet MUST be returned to Race Director; Mark Hutchinson prior to racing.
By clicking register below and filling out the form you will be pre-registered for the race. You are still required to show up before the races for the Pre-Race Inspection of your Snowmobile and to complete the registration process. Visa & Mastercard are acceptable payment methods. Any questions regarding race registration or the race, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience any problems during the registration, please email email@example.com while the registration is open or contact Mark Hutchinson on Facebook.
Please fill out all sections of the registration form.